Welcome Tourist Shoppers
Located just north of downtown Edmonton, Kingsway Mall is the city’s largest indoor shopping centre. With over 200 stores, Kingsway is an ideal shopping destination for leisure travellers or those visiting friends & family. Less than a 10-minute drive from the Edmonton Convention Centre, Kingsway also offers meeting & conference delegates with a convenient option for shopping & dining. For those visitors in town to catch a game at Rogers Place, Kingsway is less than 5 minutes from Rogers Place, and is the perfect pre-game dinner spot.
We look forward to welcoming all out-of-town visitors to Kingsway Mall on your next trip to Edmonton.
Thank you for including Kingsway in your RV vacation. We are pleased to offer complimentary RV Parking at the shopping centre.
Reservations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis for a maximum of two consecutive nights. Once you submit your completed booking form, you will receive an email confirming your parking reservation, based on availability. We have five RV parking spaces available on the South West end of the parking lot on the perimeter.
Upon arrival at the shopping centre, please visit Guest Services to check-in and receive your parking permit.
Rules of Enjoyment
- RV/Motorhome must be self-contained with its own power and sewer hose
- Use of an open BBQ or fire pits is not permitted on the shopping centre property
- Tents are not permitted
- Chairs cannot be set up outside of the RV/Motorhome
- Reservations expire 24-hours from the time of check-in
- RV Sewage will not be disposed on the property
- Guests to follow and comply with private property policies and procedures for duration of stay
Is there a cost associated with parking my RV at the mall?
There is no cost to park your RV at the mall, however, you must register online prior to your stay. Please click here to register.
Do I need to pre-book?
Yes, you will be required to register online prior to your stay as reservations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis. Please click here to register.
I’m not able to complete your registration, what do I do?
If you are unable to complete the registration form, please text our Guest Service team at (780) 328-2768 for further assistance.
Am I able to stay more than one night?
Yes, you can reserve a parking space for up to two nights. Please keep in mind we do not offer any amenities and you are not allowed to unpack your RV or cook on the property.
Do you offer any amenities?
We offer free parking on the property for up to two nights. We do not offer any other amenities.
Can any vehicle park in the RV spots?
- This program is limited to RVs and trailers that do not have beds that require assembly as unpacking is not allowed. Guests must sleep in the RV or travel trailer and are not allowed to sleep in a car.
- No tent trailers, cars, trucks, or transportation vehicles can use the parking space to sleep overnight.
How do I check in?
- During mall hours please visit our Guest Service desk to check in for your stay.
- Outside of mall hours please contact our Security team at (780) 479-8598 to inform our team you are on the property. Once the mall is open please visit our Guest Service desk to complete your check in.
I’m checked in – what do I do now?
What do I do if I’m running late for my reservation?
If you are not able to check in for the time provided during your reservation, please text our Guest Service team at (780) 328-2768 as soon as possible so we can adjust your booking.
How do I check out?
- Text our Guest Service team at 780-328-2768 to check out. Please provide your stall number and license plate to complete check out.
- Ex. I would like to check out from your RV parking. My stall number was 4 and my license plate is ABC 123.
Can I transfer my reservation?
You are not able to transfer your reservation. Please cancel your reservation and re-book. Click here to register!