As per the order of the Premier of Alberta, Kingsway will be open for in-store shopping with an updated capacity limit of 15%.
Indoor dining will be closed as of Friday, April 9th, however curbside pickup, take out and delivery options will still remain available for a touchless shopping experience.
PLAN YOUR VISIT
Please check our capacity limits here.
The capacity percentage shown on our website indicates real-time occupancy of the shopping centre based on the maximum allowable capacity under current Public Health measures.
Please text us at 780-328-2768 and our Guest Services team will be happy to answer your questions during mall hours.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Kingsway Mall. Please review our safety guidelines and additional steps we are taking to keeping you, our staff, and the community safe.
YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US
To protect the health and safety of our community, effective August 1, 2020, all persons entering or remaining at Kingsway Mall shall wear a mask or face covering which covers the nose, mouth, and chin as required under the City of Edmonton ByLaw 19408. Click here to find information on where to find reusable masks at Kingsway.
Guests are encouraged to limit shopping trips to just one person from a household. Plan ahead, shop early, or shop late to avoid the busiest times between 11 am and 4 pm.
What to Expect on your Visit
- Wearing a mask is mandatory.
- No gathering is permitted. Essential visits only.
- Total centre capacity has been reduced as per current guidelines. Please view our live capacity tracker on kingswaymall.com to help plan your visit.
- Shopping outside of peak hours is recommended (peak hours are 11am-4pm).
- Increased signage to reinforce physical distancing, guide customer traffic flow, and hygiene.
- We have increased our cleaning frequency in high-touch and high-traffic areas using best practices and products identified by health organizations.
- Placed hand sanitizer stations throughout the shopping centre.
- Smartecartes have been decommissioned.
PLEASE NOTE THAT NOT ALL TENANTS ARE OPEN
Please note that store hours are subject to change without notice. We recommend contacting the store prior to your visit to confirm their hours.
A list of Curbside Pickup stores & services can be found HERE.