PLAN YOUR VISIT
If you have any questions prior to your visit, please text 780.328.2768 and our Guest Services team will answer your questions. Available Monday to Friday: 11 AM to 7 PM, Saturday: 10 AM to 6 PM and Sunday: 11 AM to 5 PM.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Kingsway Mall. Please review our safety guidelines and additional steps we are taking to keeping you, our staff, and community safe.
YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US
To protect the health and safety of our community, effective August 1, 2020, all persons entering or remaining at Kingsway Mall shall wear a mask or face covering which covers the nose, mouth, and chin as required under the City of Edmonton ByLaw 19408. Click here to find information on where to find reusable masks at Kingsway.
- We have increased our cleaning frequency in high-touch and high-traffic areas using best practices and products identified by health organizations.
- Installed signage to reinforce physical distancing, guide customer traffic flow, and hygiene.
- Placed hand sanitizer stations throughout the shopping centre.
- Limited capacity in elevators and washrooms.
- Some seating has been removed and clearly marked as out-of-use to maintain physical distance.
- Smartecartes have been decommissioned.
PLEASE NOTE THAT NOT ALL TENANTS ARE OPEN
A regularly updated list of those that are open can be found HERE.
A list of Curbside Pickup stores & services can be found HERE.