PLAN YOUR VISIT
If you have any questions prior to your visit, please text 780.328.2768 and our Guest Services team will answer your questions — available during mall hours.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Kingsway Mall. Please review our safety guidelines and additional steps we are taking to keeping you, our staff, and the community safe.
YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US
To protect the health and safety of our community, effective August 1, 2020, all persons entering or remaining at Kingsway Mall shall wear a mask or face covering which covers the nose, mouth, and chin as required under the City of Edmonton ByLaw 19408. Click here to find information on where to find reusable masks at Kingsway.
Guests are encouraged to limit shopping trips to just one person from a household. Plan ahead, shop early, or shop late to avoid the busiest times between 11 am and 4 pm.
What to Expect on your Visit
- Wearing a mask is mandatory.
- No gathering is permitted. Essential visits only.
- Total centre capacity has been reduced as per current guidelines. Please view our live capacity tracker on kingswaymall.com to help plan your visit.
- The food court and all restaurants are available for take out and delivery only.
- All food court seating is closed. Eating is not permitted in the common areas of the mall.
- Shopping outside of peak hours is recommended (peak hours are 11am-4pm).
- Increased signage to reinforce physical distancing, guide customer traffic flow, and hygiene.
- We have increased our cleaning frequency in high-touch and high-traffic areas using best practices and products identified by health organizations.
- Placed hand sanitizer stations throughout the shopping centre.
- Smartecartes have been decommissioned.
PLEASE NOTE THAT NOT ALL TENANTS ARE OPEN
Please note that store hours are subject to change without notice. We recommend contacting the store prior to your visit to confirm their hours.
A list of Curbside Pickup stores & services can be found HERE.