To protect the health and safety of our community, effective August 1, 2020, all persons entering or remaining at Kingsway Mall shall wear a mask or face covering which covers the nose, mouth, and chin as required under the City of Edmonton ByLaw 19408
Masks are available in different fits, patterns, fabrics, and designs. While they are essential to prevent the spread of germs, they can be a great stylish covering and a form of self-expression. Reusable masks can also be eco-friendly to our environment.
To help you select the perfect mask for your visit, here is a list of stores at Kingsway Mall where you can find a variety of reusable masks.
- Below the Belt — Children’s masks available
- Bentley — Children’s masks available
- Claire’s — Children’s masks available
- GAP — Children’s masks available
- Hot Topic
- Showcase — Children’s masks available
- The Makers Keep — Children’s masks available
- Volcom — Children’s masks available
- QE Home
- Urban Planet
Complimentary masks are also available at the following locations:
Thank you for prioritizing the health and safety of others and our community. We understand you may have questions prior to your visit. Please message us through the live chat on our website, or text us at 780.328.2768 and our Guest Services team will answer your questions during mall hours.