Kingsway is pleased to sponsor the Made in Alberta Awards and is excited to host the second annual Made in Alberta Awards Market in partnership with Edify Edmonton and Avenue Magazine. The Made in Alberta Awards celebrates great Alberta products and businesses—supporting and promoting local businesses. Meet the award winners below.
Shop the Market | October 3 & 4
Love Where You Live – Shop Local! Join us on October 3 from 10 am to 6 pm & October 4 from 11 am to 5 pm. The market will be located across from Entrance 8—on the main level across from Starbucks. Learn more.
Meet the Winners
2020 Overall Winner & Unique Winner
- Food – Sweet Winner|Dates by Duzu Dates — Made in Calgary.
- Food – Savoury Winner|Dumplings by Honest Dumplings — Made in Edmonton.
- Drink Winner (Non-Alcoholic)|Kombucha by True Buch Kombucha — Made in Calgary.
- Drink Winner (Alcoholic)| Two Bean Brew by The Fort Distillery — Made in Fort Saskatchewan.
- Beauty Winner | Hyaluronic Ruby Serum by Pura Botanicals — Made in Edmonton.
- Craft Winner|Birdhouses by Home Tweet Home — Made in Calgary.
- Fashion & Accessories Tie| Bluff Pocket Blazer in Floralz Series: Prairie Roze by Anneke Forbes and Natalie Gerber Studio — Made in Calgary.
- Fashion & Accessories Tie|Irene Rasetti by Irene Rasetti — Made in Calgary.