Imagine your home as the most important member of your family. After all, it needs to be ready to work, to entertain, to cook, to be comfortable, and often all at the same time. Our relationship with our homes is always changing, so take a moment to ask yourself — is your home equipped with what it needs?
Plan Your Route, Make A Shopping List
If you’re heading out to do your back to school shopping, plan in advance to minimize stress and make the most out of your time at Kingsway Mall. Start by writing the places you’ll need to visit by referencing the complete list of stores that are open and checking their new hours of operation, available here.
Create a categorized checklist for the things you’ll need for different grades and years. Here are some ideas to help you get started.
Back To School? We’ve done the homework for you.
Stay up-to-date with gadgets that let you study smart. Inject fun into your stationery essentials by choosing pastel hues, bright colors, and even rainbow tie-dye, or personalizing them with stickers. If you’re learning virtually this year, tech will be top of mind, along with other remote-learning gear.
- Set your smartphone on “Do not disturb” and turn it into an extra notepad or calculator. Bonus: This phone stand also works for a tablet.
- Go wireless — a wireless keyboard will save you desk space without the worry of tangled wires.
- Show up in style with a colourful stationery set that has everything you need for organizing your notes.
SHOP TECH ACCESSORIES | STATIONERY
Home Office: Take your workspace to the next level
Whether you’re learning virtually or completing assignments at home, make sure your workstation is ready to go with multi-functioning tech accessories and an ergonomic chair.
- Make a statement in your home office with this rechargeable desk lamp. Keep track of the time, date, and temperature without reaching for your phone.
- A home office set up isn’t complete without a good ergonomic chair. There are a lot of affordable options that provides maximum support and comfort while working (or gaming… or just browsing) for long hours.
- Coffee with a push of a button — this Nespresso machine also has five cup sizes perfect for travel mugs or an espresso shot in the mornings. It’s a small, affordable, fast, and low-maintenance way to get café-quality drinks at home.
SHOP DESK ACCESSORIES | OFFICE CHAIRS | COFFEE MACHINES
Comfort: Make yourself even more at home
Make sure to take regular breaks and take care of yourself first. A healthy mind means you’re more productive and focused. If you’re continuing to work or learn from home, here are a couple of ideas for self-care at home.
- Treat yourself to a DIY back massage with this all-natural cork massage roller. It’s a long-term investment that your back will thank you for!
- Create a relaxing work environment with a diffuser. Skip the coffee and opt for a peppermint scent for an energy booster, or lift your mood with the natural power of jasmine.
- De-puff and de-stress your worries away with this jade roller — a perfect compliment to any skincare routine. A perfect tool for those long audio-only Zoom meetings.
SHOP YOGA ACCESSORIES | DIFFUSERS | SKINCARE
At home ‘fit: Comfy outfits to lounge and work in
Sort through the closet and drawers to see what you already have and what you need to buy such as basics you need to stock up on and any additional pieces on your shopping wishlist.
- Stay cozy all day — With more time spent at home means investing in a great pair of comfortable house slippers.
- All-day video calls are an excuse to wear comfy pants. Opt for a wide-leg lounge pant for extra comfort throughout the day.
- Need a break? A good pair of sneakers and a 10-minute walk is all you need to feel energized after a lunch break.
SHOP COMFY SLIPPERS | LOUNGEWEAR | SNEAKERS
Once you have your list, map out your route, write down the order of the stores you need to stop by. If you have any questions prior to your visit, text us at 780.328.2768 so we can assist you with the closest entrance and path to your desired store.
For your convenience, you can also pickup your online or telephone orders curbside from participating retailers or restaurants. Click here for more information.
Whatever the school year ahead holds – a return to classrooms or remote learning – we want to help you ease back in safely and comfortably. That means equipping you with the things you need so you can focus on the important stuff.