While we’re spending more time indoors, it’s essential to create an environment that encourages learning, fosters creativity and inspires a positive space for growth, whether that’s inside the classroom, online or homeschooling.
Set Up For Success
Whether you’re taking online classes or homeschooling, consider creating a workstation in your home. As inviting as the couch (or bed!) may be, putting together a dedicated study space will create an environment that helps you focus and work comfortably. Think bins or baskets to keep things organized, photographs, or artwork to add a personal touch, plants for some greenery, and a desktop planner to keep you on track. Here are a few ideas to help you create the perfect personalized set-up at home.
If you’re a Minimalist…
Streamlined, functional, and multi-purpose items are important to your style aesthetic. Lean into your less-is-more philosophy with these picks.
SHOP PLANNERS, BINS & BASKETS, PLANT POTS
If you’re a Maximalist…
You love colour and have never met a print you didn’t like. Embrace your love of bold with this playful selection.
SHOP WALL DECOR, RUGS, LAMPS
For those returning to the classroom, here are a few ways to stay safe, along with key items to help you navigate your school day safely and successfully.
Make your List – and check it twice:
● Water bottle: We’re calling it BYOWB – bring your own water bottle. Luckily, there are plenty of designs to choose from to reflect your vibe and personality.
● Lunch essentials: A cute and spacious reusable lunch bag lets you store your meal and stash your snacks. Be sure to pack your own reusable cutlery, too, for easy access and an eco-friendly, zero-waste lunch.
● School supplies: Pencils, markers, highlighters and sticky notes will ensure you start off the school year in top form. Keep them together in a pencil pouch so you can reach for them with ease.
● Mask: As masks become a part of the new normal, be sure to wear one and have one to spare – just in case! Click here to see which retailers sell reusable masks.
● Hand Sanitizer: Stow away this hygiene essential in your pocket or backpack.
For your convenience, you can also pick up your online or telephone orders curbside from participating retailers or restaurants. Click here for more info.
Whatever the school year ahead holds – a return to classrooms or remote learning – we want to help you ease back in safely and comfortably. That means equipping you with the things you need so you can focus on the important stuff.